Monday, December 28, 2009

FRIENDS FOR RICH OR FOR POOR



Friends are far more valuable than diamonds,

More precious than any in this world.
Like jewels, we try to keep them for greater value.
We try to tighten our friendship
Closer than ever.
To have you, my friend, is a treasure.
You serve as an inspiration to me.
Because I don't have any girlfriend to inspire me,
But I'm lucky I have a friend like you
To give me courage.
Sometimes we cannot avoid to be hurt
Because of jokes or of carelessness.
But that is a part of being together,
Just like husband and wife, trying to adjust to one another
So try to be closer and patch up your differences.

Let love binds our friendship,
Let the Lord of mercy bind us together
In happiness, in loneliness,
For rich or for poor.
I'm your friend, like jewels, you can pawn me
But be sure to get me back
Because I assure you, if you have a problem,
You can lean on me
After all, we're friends...what are friends for?

Jolex Bulatao, HS430

Taken from The Bosconian Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment