Saturday, February 27, 2010

Get Rid Of Fat Without Surgery

LinkGrand.com

Dr. Vicki Belo, a.k.a. "the Fat Buster" in social circles, has a brand-new weapon in her fight against fat. Brought over all the way from Switzerland, this new technology has the ability to emit sound waves that resonate perfectly with fat cells, causing them to alternately compress and expand until they implode and then burst. The fat is then excreted by the body as waste over the next few days, with no suction required.

Dr. Belo, who is known best for her expertise in liposuction, has for years been looking for an effective, non-surgical alternative to remove fat. This new procedure, called the BeloShape, is the perfect solution to banish those unwanted bulges instantly, without surgery!

Tintin Bersola, who has had a difficult time losing her post-pregnancy bulges since she gave birth to Antonia, swears to the amazing effects of BeloShape. "Three years after giving birth, I got my old figure back! Right after my first BeloShape session, my waist area became more shapely -- even better than when I was in high school! I'm so happy now because for the first time in my life, I am able to wear a bikini. It's amazing that I even have a better body now than before. And BeloShape is just the perfect treatment for women like me who are not yet ready for invasive procedures."

Actress Bea Alonzo, an endorser for BeloShape, underwent procedure and loved it. In only one session done to her abdominal area, she lost four inches. "I'm really happy I tried it. When Dr. Vicki told me it's non-surgical, I was immediately convinced. And four inches in one session -- it was unbelievable. But it sure worked! They also did BeloShape on my arms and now I'm also having my thighs done. And another thing I like about BeloShape is that it's painless, and it didn't interfere with my schedule at all. I was up and about right after the session."

The procedure takes about three hours, and it may be performed on practically any part of your body. Since BeloShape is non-surgical, there is no downtime and patients may go back to work immediately. The patient has to wear a girdle after the procedure, and will experience minor bruising for the first week. Final results become obvious after three weeks. Most patients undergo two to three sessions, spaced three weeks apart.

The BeloShape treatment has been designed to help average to overweight men and women achieve an improved body contour -- without surgery, and without downtime. Only Belo Medical Group has this technology in the Philippines and BeloShape is exclusively available at their clinic at Medical Plaza Makati. Contact Belo Medical Group at 844-2939.

Taken from The Philippine Star



No comments:

Post a Comment